Boogs Resident Evil Darkness Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracula X: Rondo of Blood

2 posters

Go down

Dracula X: Rondo of Blood Empty Dracula X: Rondo of Blood

Post  Boog00 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Anyone ever played Dracula X: Rondo of Blood for the PC Engine Super CD-Rom and what are you're thoughts on this awesome classic game?

I really enjoyed this game alot and play it when I'm having a Castlevania bug which I had for sometime and downloaded it on the Wii's Virtural Console last month and I've been thinking of firing up the game on my PC Engine Duo R console with a hori controller pad that I traded for from a friend who wanted an Avenue 6 controller pad I had. Maybe I'll play as Ricther this weekend because I only beat the game 100% with Maria. Cool

I just wish that Konami stayed with pixels and sprite graphics for the PSP remake and more like Symphony of the Night's graphics, new anime opening and cutscenes, added more levels, bosses, more routes etc. I liked the voice dialog and Dracula was re-animated which made both his forms look fantastic on the epilouge from Symphony of the Night.

Dracula X: Rondo of Blood Video

Boog00
Boog00
Admin

http://shawnsresidentevil.express-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Dracula X: Rondo of Blood Empty Re: Dracula X: Rondo of Blood

Post  Sgt. Butsko Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Personally it's my favorite of the entire Castlevania/Vampire Killer series. To me it just got everything right, still retained a certain early 1990s Japanimation look about it, and had a neat sound track. Though I have to admit I do like the XX version that came out on Super Famicom as well.
Sgt. Butsko
Sgt. Butsko

Back to top Go down

Post  Boog00 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Sgt. Butsko wrote:Personally it's my favorite of the entire Castlevania/Vampire Killer series. To me it just got everything right, still retained a certain early 1990s Japanimation look about it, and had a neat sound track. Though I have to admit I do like the XX version that came out on Super Famicom as well.

I was hoping that Konami did the PSP remake with Symphony of the Night's graphics, sound effects, leveling up etc instead of 3D. The remake did have 3 more levels and 3 more bosses added. Smile

I also own Dracula X for SNES and the PSP remake. Man add the levels and soundtrack with a Castlevania II mix. It's nice that it had no timer. Cool
Boog00
Boog00
Admin

http://shawnsresidentevil.express-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum