Boogs Resident Evil Darkness Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Slug

3 posters

Go down

Metal Slug Empty Metal Slug

Post  Boog00 Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:04 am

Metal Slug B0dc915e647850105ede48b1101dc163

Anyone like playing Metal Slug games on the Neo Geo arcade or home consoles? Smile

I really like these games and I like playing as Fio. Cool

Metal Slug Prof_fio01Metal Slug Prof_fio02

Fio is the only daughter of the ridiculously wealthy Italian Germi family. The Germi family has produced a long line of soldiers, so Fio’s father naturally wished his first born to be a healthy boy. But his only child resulting from a difficult birth was a girl who soon became the apple of his eye. Since Fio’s mother could no have children, this marked the first time ever in the Germi’s long history that its heir be female. And because tradition dictated that the head of the Germi family must serve in the military, Fio soon enlisted in the Government Forces at the urgings of her father. Fio was lovingly raised by her parents, in stark contrast to the environment Eri faced, to become an urbane young lady. She studied chiropractics, acupuncture, and moxibustion in college, and hopes to become a sports doctor in the future.

Metal Slug 3 Gameplay

Boog00
Boog00
Admin

http://shawnsresidentevil.express-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Metal Slug Empty Re: Metal Slug

Post  lee gray Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:16 am

I use to enjoy playing them years back but not really played them that often lately but actually was deciding to play 3 later on today so we shall see if i enjoy it again

lee gray

Back to top Go down

Post  lee gray Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:25 pm

well i just finished metal slug 3, quite enjoyed myself as first time i played it in years

however i kept getting jump mixed up with bombs lol and i played with 99 lives and had to use a continue to beat it, i love some of the zombie animations in it, shame theres no decent ending

lee gray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt. Butsko Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Once I procured the PS2 Anthology game, I basically sold off my MVS carts, not long after that I said Bye, Bye to my 2-SLOT MVS Big Red arcade machine too. I don't play much Neo:Geo these days (or any video games for that matter) but I do love the Metal Slug series indeed. Of the chicks my favorite character was Nadia from MS4. Having said all this, my personal fave is actually Shock Troopers though.
Sgt. Butsko
Sgt. Butsko

Back to top Go down

Post  Boog00 Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:42 am

Sgt. Butsko wrote:Once I procured the PS2 Anthology game, I basically sold off my MVS carts, not long after that I said Bye, Bye to my 2-SLOT MVS Big Red arcade machine too. I don't play much Neo:Geo these days (or any video games for that matter) but I do love the Metal Slug series indeed. Of the chicks my favorite character was Nadia from MS4. Having said all this, my personal fave is actually Shock Troopers though.

I have been playing Metal Slug Anthology and Metal Slug XX (Metal Slug 7) on the PSP and I really enjoy the the action, comic humor, blood and gore of the awesome series and I hope that more will be made. Geostorm/Gunforce II and In the Hunt share the same graphics art and they are both awesome arcade games. Cool

Metal Slug games I own are, Cool.

MVS

Metal Slug
Metal Slug X
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 5

NGPC

Metal Slug 1st Mission
Metal Slug 2nd Mission

GBA

Metal Slug Advance

DS

Metal Slug 7

PS2

Metal Slug Anthology

PSP

Metal Slug Anthology
Metal Slug XX

I did own Metal Slug 3 on AES, Metal Slug 4 on MVS and AES, Metal Slug X on PS1, and Metal Slug Anthology on Wii. I'm a Metal Slug fanatic and I like to play as Fio alot. Razz

Someone made this homebrew game demo of Metal Slug. Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpeZtPQUsjQ

I wish that I could make a homebrew Metal Slug game which I could play on the Sega Dreamcast that can play homebrew games. Smile
Boog00
Boog00
Admin

http://shawnsresidentevil.express-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down