Boogs Resident Evil Darkness Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only ever really played R.E. #1 on the PSX

3 posters

Go down

Only ever really played R.E. #1 on the PSX Empty Only ever really played R.E. #1 on the PSX

Post  Sgt. Butsko Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:27 pm

and that was about as far into the series as I got. I kind of miss the horrid voice acting and the hottie blonde who played Jill Valentine in the opening.
Sgt. Butsko
Sgt. Butsko

Back to top Go down

Only ever really played R.E. #1 on the PSX Empty Re: Only ever really played R.E. #1 on the PSX

Post  umbrellacorp66 Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:27 am

I've played the PS, DS, Gamecube & Saturn versions. Not counting the GC remake I liked the Saturn version the best. The Saturn version had a unlockable Battle Game minigame featuring two exclusive enemies not in the main game: a zombie version of Wesker and a gold-colored Tyrant. The Saturn version also has an exclusive enemy, Ticks.
umbrellacorp66
umbrellacorp66

Back to top Go down

Only ever really played R.E. #1 on the PSX Empty Re: Only ever really played R.E. #1 on the PSX

Post  Boog00 Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:07 pm

umbrellacorp66 wrote:I've played the PS, DS, Gamecube & Saturn versions. Not counting the GC remake I liked the Saturn version the best. The Saturn version had a unlockable Battle Game minigame featuring two exclusive enemies not in the main game: a zombie version of Wesker and a gold-colored Tyrant. The Saturn version also has an exclusive enemy, Ticks.

Where are the ticks located? Shocked
Boog00
Boog00
Admin

http://shawnsresidentevil.express-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum